Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog Loving : Style Me Pretty

I admit I've been a delinquent blogger, but I've been so busy at work that when I get home, my mind goes blank and can't think of any topic to blog about. I know I have so many backlogs, but bear with me as I get my groove back on wedding preparations ang blogging...

Meanwhile, let me share to you details that I came across from my favorite wedding website as of the moment, Style Me Pretty. I could browse this site for hours!!!!! Loving California & of course New York City Weddings. Very Chic! :)


(picture from Stylemepretty website)

(picture from Stylemepretty website)
(picture from Stylemepretty website)
(picture from Stylemepretty website)


Happy Weekend everyone!!!! May we all never run out of inspiration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment