Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Prenuptial Photo Shoot in Singapore

I know I always apologize for not blogging as much as I want to, but this time I am really really busy with work and wedding preparations. I was overwhelmed by how exhausting it can get. Especially if you are based overseas. The agony of not being able to properly coordinate things, when some suppliers NEVER answer emails, ahhhh the frustations keep on coming!!

But then of course, I need to look at the bright side. I will marry the love of my life. I have to keep in mind that our wedding is only for a day, we need to prepare more for our marriage, which is for a lifetime.


We had our prenup last tuesday, March 22 here in Singapore. It was so much fun! Jayson and Joanne Arquiza scheduled their trip cum family vacation here, to accomodate 3 couples for an out-of country photo shoot. It's supposed to be a 3-hour shoot only, but it extended up to 5 hours. We had 3 location and 3 set of clothes, 1st in Emerald Hill, 2nd in Marina Bay Sands, and the last is at Sentosa Boardwalk.

This was taken from one of the shophouses in Emerald Hill, Orchard.



Our prenup experience with Jayson and Joanne Arquiza, reaffirmed my faith in them. They are so nice, down-to-earth, so much fun to be with. Most especially during the dinner after the shoot, we had the chance to spend more time together. It's like talking to a long lost friend! I bet on the wedding day itself, we will have so much fun! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment