Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Pamamanhikan Story

I was just browsing my site, when I realized I owe you guys, our pamamanhikan story. So here it is. It happened last January 3, 2011. Did you know that Mr. J initially thought of January 3, 2011 as wedding date? How cool is that?!



Unlike most "pamamanhikans," there are no awkward silence in ours since our families have met already and should I say, have very well bonded since then. It's just that, it's the first time for our family to experience pamamanhikan, so we are kinda clueless! The funny thing, is that when J's dad asked my dad for permission in J marrying me, J told me that my dad did not answer. Hahaha! What is "lutang"? Very much like the story of J's proposal, where J claims that I did not answer YES!

A few more chitchats and laughters, and after we finished the sapin-sapin, we headed to Shakey's to eat pizza and mojos. Just because J is craving for it, see how light and easy-going our pamamanhikan is! I love our families, miss them terribly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment