Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our baby's 3rd ultrasound picture

I'm almost at my 15th week!!!

Our last ultrasound is quite exciting, we saw our baby's eyes, nose, hands and feet. My OB-gyne said he/she is waving his/her hand at us, to say hello! How cute!!! And he/she is actively moving while my OB-gyne is doing the ultrasound. What an amazing feeling!



There is a possibility that we will know our baby's gender next week during our next check-up! I honestly don't have any preference, maybe because it's our first child. Whether it's a boy or a girl, it won't matter as long as the baby is healthy.

Touching my tummy and having my quiet moments relaxes me. As soon as my hubby sees me, he lights up and kisses me and the baby. What a joy it is! Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment