Friday, March 22, 2013

Dear Keisha (At 19 weeks and 3 days)

Hello my beautiful baby girl! I was inspired to do this because I got the idea from some mommy bloggers. I promise to do this, at least once a week so we can chronicle your journey thru my blog. :)

My Lola Agnes' Birthday Cake
It was your Lola Agnes' birthday yesterday. We were supposed to meet with someone yesterday but that did not push through, so we decided to buy a birthday cake for your Lola instead and rush home to see you.

When we arrived home, it was such a joy to see that you were standing on your own for a good ten seconds!!! Oh those strong knees! And I got to know that you rolled 3 times earlier that day! We are so proud of you baby girl! :)

You are so much more talkative now, making all those funny sounds! Wish I could stay home and listen and talk to you all day, but mommy & daddy needs to work for your future! We love you so much! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment