Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dear Keisha (At 28 weeks and 4 days)

Hello sweetheart!

We got to spend the whole day yesterday because it is a non-working holiday (Vesak Day) in Singapore.

For the first time, I helped to bathe you. I promise mommy will be the one to bathe you whenever possible. :)

We fed you potatoes, and you are so happy eating it! You were sleepy towards the end, so I let you sleep since you already finished almost half of what I prepared. Mommy and Daddy finished your leftovers.

You are so talkative! We heard you say "wawa" and we are so happy! You keep on murmuring something, but we cannot seem to understand you yet. I'm so happy with your developmental progress.

You seem to love our new house and our bed because you keep on rolling around all day. :)

Can't wait to be with you later, mommy is at work now but always thinking of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment