Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dear Keisha (At 23 months and 26 days)

Where did the time go? I winked and now you are almost 2 years old?! You look so "dalaga" here!

Waiting for our Shinkansen

We already ordered your special rainbow cake since Mommy cannot make that one yet. But I will bake cupcakes to go with it. :)

Couldn't keep up with your milestones, you are a sponge! You say everything you hear, you follow our actions and you do it in a funny and adorable way! :)

We had our early 2nd birthday celebration at Japan. We went to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. And my darling, you were such a trooper! You may have some tantrums every now and then but I still adore you! :)

Daddy posted pictures of you, throughout our Japan trip, and everybody says you are beautiful and charming! They loved your smile and outfits! :)

Daddy told me that you were even asking him to take photos of you. Sometimes I remind myself you are only 2, why do you have to act and look so grown-up! Where did my baby Keisha go? I love you very much! :)

I promise we will have the best time on our stay-cation! We opted not to have a party celebration because we already celebrated in Japan. Remember darling, Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. :)

Your Mommy,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment