Thursday, November 18, 2010

4 Fingers Bonchon Crispy Chicken

Yesterday was a public holiday (Hari Raya Haji) here in Singapore, so we decided to go out and try something new.

We went to MacRitchie Reservoir at Thomson Road. The rain did not stop us from exploring the place. It has become a popular spot for nature lovers and health buffs. They have an amenities center with food shops.

It was much more beautiful after the rain. Everything is just so fresh and green!

After that, we went to Ion Orchard to satisfy my popcorn craving and I was hoping I could find Bonchon Chicken there. I've been wanting to go there, since I read it in Chuvaness' blog. We found it and there is a long queue!! It must be very very good!






I'm absolutely right! The best crispy chicken I've ever had!!! 

I love their NY-inspired interiors. I read here that first bonchon chicken restaurant was opened in South Korea, but the franchise originated from NY.

It's located at B4-06A Foodhall, Ion Orchard.

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken takes the humble chicken wings staple and ups the ante with sizzling flavours and spices that pack attitude and punch. Hot, juicy and crispy, the wings are individually hand painted with their special sauce, and will have you licking your lips and reaching for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment