Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jayson and Joanne Arquiza

First of all, congratulations to Jayson and Joanne Arquiza for making it to the Top 5 Wedding Suppliers for the year 2010 by Weddings at Work. Also to Phoeben Teocson and Vatel Manila. I got to know Redefine Weddings because my college batchmate got them as photographer for their wedding. I love their style, very natural and candid!

picture from Jayson and Joanne website


Since then, I've been a lurker at their website, always on the look out for natural and candid sets by J&J. Right after we got engaged, I immediately inquired and luckily they are still available for our wedding date.

Months after that first e-mail conversation, we met them at Starbucks Paragon Mall in Orchard last October. Coincidentally, they were here at that time for a photography seminar. We instantly clicked, it was like talking to a long lost friend.

So excited for the prenup, I know it will be a blast to have them as our photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment