Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Search for "the" Wedding Dress Couturier

I emailed 4 wedding dress couturiers, and so far I only got 2 replies. It must be because it's a long weekend holiday (again?!) in the Philippines. I blame myself for inquiring so late, because I cannot decide on my budget for this. Should I splurge on my wedding dress or should I go for affordable designers? I would love to wear something like this..


(picture from Pronovias website)

To add to my dilemma, I'm an overseas bride-to-be and I don't have the chance to meet them and talk to them personally regarding my wedding dress ideas. Not until I go home for the holidays this december. Supplier-client rapport is very important for me. That's why, it makes me anxious everytime I have to book a supplier without meeting them first. Oh well.

Since I started blogging my wedding preparations 10 months before the actual wedding day, I've already booked most of my major suppliers. Here are some of the updates as of today :

1. Church : Magallanes Church (Saint Alphonsus Mary de Liguori Parish) - downpayment paid

2. Reception : Enterprise Center - Pencil booked, downpayment to follow

3. Photo : Jayson and Joanne Arquiza - downpayment paid

4. Video : Phoeben Teocson - downpayment paid

5. Coordinator : Perfect 10 Weddings - downpayment paid

Up next, Caterer & Wedding Dress Couturier.

No comments:

Post a Comment