Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Magallanes Church

I've always wanted to get married in Tagaytay, especially when I saw this quaint little church in Canyon Woods. Very intimate. But after we saw Magallanes Church in a bridal Magazine, we knew this is our church. Very modern and beautiful architecture!



(pictures from Magallanes Church website)

It's a plus factor that Magallanes Church is located in Makati City. Where we spent most of our time as a couple, whether it's an after work date, or window shopping in Greenbelt.

Our infatuation was affirmed, when we visited the church last September 2010. It was love at first sight for us, I could definitely see myself walking down that aisle. They were prepping up the church for a wedding the time we visited, and I loved the flower arrangements!

Kilig mode! Love love love! 

P.S. Ms. Cathy of the parish office is so nice too! Very bubbly and easy to deal with. Which reminds me, have to start working on the church requirements, oops! hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment