Saturday, November 20, 2010

W@W Silent Auction

I was deeply (OA?!) saddened that I lost my bid for a CA design team bridal gown during those last few seconds. Huhuhu!

Ms. Benz' sent an email that the items which did not meet the reserve price, will be auctioned again. But this time it will be a silent auction, meaning you only get to bid once.

Luckily, I won Joe San Antonio GC worth 20k and Vatel Manila Peonies Bridal Bouquet worth 10k! Yey!! I saved 13k, because I got it less than what it's worth. Happy happy!

I love being a w@wie!

(picture from Joe San Antonio website)

(picture from Vatel Manila website)

1 comment:

  1. wow patty! congrats! nice win! =)
    too bad i was too busy to participate in the auction. still though, lucky you, girl! =)
    thanks for linking us to your blog.
    will link you up as well on our blog huh.
    happy preps! =)

    ReplyDelete